Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Lasagne





Today's entry is our lasagne! This is a recipe that has been tried and tested over the last fifteen years! We only use 100% mince beef and with our own special sauce! You can purchase it already cooked or you can get it uncooked from us, ready to put in the oven. All you have to do once you get it is simply to put it in the oven for half an hour and enjoy it piping hot thereafter!!

The lasagne comes in two sizes.

6" x 2.5" (small) which would cost $ 5.00
10" x 8" (large) which would cost $ $40.00

For queries and/or orders, do text/call/email us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, if you were nearby, I would order the big size and have it all to myself. No worrries of sharing with my kids and hsbd, they dislike it. I can see myself now buried in the lasagna dish, muahahaha.

Thanks for the sweetest of words Jasmine. I have been giving lots of refunds nowadays, it makes me lose more than I gain, especially precious time. Money is obtainable, time...just pass you by.

Jasmine Taib said...

Hi Ka Wiz, thanks for dropping by! Sabar..sabar saja lah al maklum our work/hobby/extra money provider is really a labour of love!!

Sas Monroe said...

oohhh i remember this!!! lol. we used to have this all the time!!! looking at the photos, i can already taste it in my mouth. huhuhu.

Jasmine said...

Hi Siti! Thanks for dropping by our blog and for putting up the link on your blog...sorry you can only drool for now, nanti tah merasa ah!
Take Care, Jasmine and Hanna

chubbz said...

YUMMIE!!